Where there comes worries, tensions, panics there comes Xanax, and where there comes Xanax, there come side effects. So what side effects do Xanax contains is the least concerned thing for the patients who use it because all they know and want from Xanax is to get few hours of relaxation and hence continues to have it one after the other without having to know that how badly it can affect us later.
But for a better life, you cannot always rely on a drug which might have no life at one point of time so we really cannot leave our self on such a drug which we are not sure whether will survive in the next years or not! Just imagine a morning when you get up and find no Xanax on your side table??? What would you do when you find yourself so dependent on a drug that the only thing you have to yourself is the craving??? It is not the Xanax that we are discussing. It is not the Xanax that is bad for your health. It is the addiction, a misuse, and abuse of the drug which we are trying to highlight and which is bad for your health.
It is always a high time to realize what is bad for you, and it is always the right time to accept what blunders you have made with your life and move on taking a new start and leaving the worst behind. Xanax which was created for the patients to suffer through panic attacks is now not only confined to treatment but has become a trend, addiction and escape to run from the worries. People not only take it as a part of their treatment but use it, in fact, abuse it to amuse themselves. They have made it a vital part of their life. Xanax is so effective that it gives you the feeling of being calm that despite having it severe side effects people make it an addiction. An addiction of anything can prove to be fatal and so does Xanax.
Side effects of Xanax abuse
Leaving behind all the minor details like when and how Xanax was created let’s discuss some of the very important aspects of the drug that might prove dangerous for all of us who do not confine the drug to use only instead abuse its use. So yes Xanax where holds this very quality of providing calmness and peace to mind also holds some disastrous facts as the side effects of Xanax abuse which may seem unknown to many of us for it has been the least interested subject for us to know. But before you make anything a part of your life, remember to quest and inquire about it properly so that you do not have to regret over your decisions later.
SIDE EFFECTS OF XANAX ABUSE:
- Cardiovascular Issues: Cardiovascular Issues refers to all the issues that relate to the heart or blood vessels. The issues can later lead or characterized by heart attacks, heart strokes, thrombosis, heart valve problems, and Arrhythmia.
- Hyperventilation: Hyperventilation means that when a person’s body loses its balance between the ratios of the exhaled or inhaled carbon dioxide. It clearly can be guessed when a person seems to be breathing heavily and more rapidly.
- Dermatitis: Dermatitis or skin inflammation can occur in many types. The issue is purely related to the skin ailment where the skin becomes, red, scaly, itchy or burnt.
- Edema: Edema is a disease where water is gathered in the cavities or the tissues of the body causing it to swell. The edema can be noticed in any part of the body beneath the skin and within the tissues and cavities.
- Tinnitus: Tinnitus means a buzzing sound that is likely to be appearing to the patient but is not present in real that is the patient has this very sound of hiss or roaring.
- Blood Vomits: Blood vomits one of the side effects of Xanax abuse that is a person needs the feel to puke or suffers through nausea accompanied with the flecks or streaks of blood leaving pain and emptiness in the chest and stomach.
- Irregular Menstrual Changes: Continuous and long use of Xanax makes great changes in the person biologically. It starts affecting his whole body and its organs. One of the other things that get affected by the abusive use of the drug involves the hormones which cause alterations in women menses leading to the absence of menses, skipping and irregularity in women cycle, an increase in pain and so. The whole cycle gets disturbed that can lead to other severe ailments later.
- Diarrhea: Where the word diarrhea comes, all we can think of is washroom. It is an ailment where a person suffers from loose motions and cramps in the stomach and continuously have this need to visit the washroom. Most of the people think that it is due to high calories in a banana, but in reality its a side effect!
- Constipation: Opposite to what diarrhea was, constipation is a very painful and irritating ailment where a person is unable to empty his bowl despite having its need he cannot pass the stool due to some blockage usually by hardened feces.
All said and discussed the side effects of Xanax abuse. Now throwing some light on the knowledge of how Xanax can affect us and what should be taken care of while withdrawing the drug. First and foremost it is very important to keep notice of the fact that when an addict suddenly leaves the addiction, rather proving to be beneficial for him it can, in fact, prove to be harmful so do not get impulsive rather make a wise choice when it comes to Xanax withdrawing. First and the last step to quit Xanax should be consulting your doctor and physician and only following the ways that these professionals tell to avoid the following symptoms:
- Suicidal thoughts.
- Nausea or Vomiting.
- Hallucinations (Visual hallucinations or audio Hallucinations).
- Brain fog.